Cost optimizations are a crucial part of maintaining flexible and robust cloud environments. As teams grow and more and more resources are required to cover day to day needs, unnecessary costs can occur, often resulting in overspending and, at times, creating significant limitations in resources.
This paper addresses strategies you can implement immediately for identifying and implementing cost optimizations, reducing spending and also optimizing resources for reliability, security, operational excellence and performance.
Download now to lear 11 best practices for optimizing your Azure cloud spend, including tips to:
- Resize or Shutdown Underutilized Virtual Machines
- Remove Idle Virtual Network Gateways
- Remove ExpressRoute Circuits
- Remove Unassociated Public IP Addresses
- Remove Failing ADF Pipelines
- Use Ephemeral OS Disk for Short-Lived IaaS VMs
- Use Lifecycle Management for Blob Blocks Transition
- Use Standard Storage for Managed Disks Snapshots
- Use Reserved Capacity
- Use Automatic Renewal
- Reconfigure Idle Azure Cosmos DB Containers